The GTA Online error code 201 means Rockstar’s online services are not available. The reason for this is the player has been banned from playing GTAV, but they do have access to their account and can play other games on your Xbox One or PlayStation 4.
The “when did gta 5 come out” is a question that many players ask. The “Rockstar update service is unavailable” error code 201 can be fixed by restarting the game or deleting the app data and reinstalling it.
«The Rockstar Update Service is not accessible right now» (error code 201). Please try again at a later time». Many users of the GTA 5 Online disk edition have had this issue. The solutions to this issue are discussed in this article.
For the PC version of GTA 5. The first step in resolving problem 201 is to upgrade Social Club to the most recent version. The truth is that the most recent version of the application is installed when the game is being installed from disk to your computer. You won’t be able to download the essential files from the Rockstar servers unless you have an updated version of the Social Club.
- If you already have Social Club installed on your computer, delete it (the default location is C:Program FilesRockstar GamesSocial Club).
- Rockstar disabled the option to download the current version of Social Club from their own servers for unclear reasons, thus we had to locate another reliable source. It should come as no surprise that the website is in Russian, but you may securely download the Social Club there while your language is automatically detected.
- The most recent version of Rockstar Games Social Club is available for download.
- If it doesn’t work, you’ll need action menu, the most recent version of the GTA 5 launcher. http://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/gtav/versioning.xml This URL will always include the most recent version of launcher.
- Everything has been completed. The issue with error code 201 must be resolved!
- Go to the place where GTA 5 was installed on your computer.
- Make a shortcut to «GTAVLauncher.exe» by right-clicking it.
- Go to properties by right-clicking on the shortcut.
- Now put «-verify -noChunkedDownload» at the end of the target. This is something I like. «D:RockStar GamesGTAVLauncher.exe» is an executable file created by RockStar Games. -noChunkedDownload -verify
For those experiencing issues with Error 201 in GTA Online’s Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update:
Simply download both, run the Social Club Patch first, then the GTA Update, then launch GTA from the Launcher and enjoy the update.
http://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/gtav/Launcher EFIGS/GTA V Launcher 1 0 757 3.exe http://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/socialclub/Social-Club-v22.214.171.124-Setup.exe
This website always has the most recent version of the GTA 5 launcher – Download GTA 5 Launcher
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix error 201 on GTA 5?
A: To fix error 201, go to your game directory location. Find the file called %LocalAppData%\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V and open it with WordPad or Notepad++. You should see a text document in there named autoexec. Open that up and at the bottom of the page youll find an entry for gc_heapgrowth 3 which you can change from 2 to 4.
How do I fix GTA not updating?
A: If you cant update your game, I recommend restarting your console.
How do I fix GTA online errors?
A: There are three major causes for errors in GTA Online. The first is a bad connection to the game servers which can be fixed by restarting your computer or moving your router closer to your console. If you still get an error, follow this guide on how to fix that particular error code.
- how many copies of gta 5 sold
- how many people play gta 5
- who owns rockstar games