Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
- The settings of the program or the application itself are corrupted.
- With administrator rights, the program is running.
- The service Quality Windows Audio Video Experience is not running.
Update for November 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Start your software without having administrator privileges.
- Locate your program’s executable file, right-click it, and choose Properties.
- Select the Compatibility option from the drop-down menu.
- Uncheck the option that says “Run this software as administrator.”
- Click the OK button.
Reinstalling your application
- Type Discord into the Windows key.
- Select “Uninstall” from the context menu when you right-click it.
- After you’ve finished uninstalling Discord, go to the official website and download the most recent version.
Automatically start the Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service.
- Use the following key combination to get started: R + Windows
- Services of this kind. MSC and Enter are the keystrokes to use.
- Scroll down until you find Quality Windows Audio Video Experience at the bottom of the list.
- Select Properties from the context menu by right-clicking it.
- Select Automatic from the Startup Type drop-down option.
- Close the window by clicking OK.
RECOMMENDED: To resolve Windows issues and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Uninstall a software from the Control Panel.
- Change to the most recent version of Microsoft Visual C++ (64-bit) (if you are using the 64-bit version of Teams, you may need x86).
- Select Restore from the menu.
- To complete the restoration, enter your administrator credentials.
Discord or its settings may have been corrupted – in this instance, the Discord installation is to fault, so either reset the settings or reinstall the software. Discord is operating with administrator rights — Discord running with administrator privileges has been known to create this issue, so make sure that option is off.
- Delete the Discord files from the Localappdata and Appdata directories.
- Using your antivirus program, whitelist the Discord installation files.
- Discord should be uninstalled and then reinstalled.
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions