The latest update to the Realme 10A is finally here with an updated UI. This also includes a new camera app, improved gaming experience, and more!
Realme began testing its Android-11-based custom skin on the cheap Narzo 10A smartphone via a limited early access program in March. Last month, the firm launched a more stable open beta program. Users of the Realme Narzo 10A are now receiving the Realme UI 2.0-based Android 11 upgrade through the stable channel. Read on to learn more about the Android 11 upgrade for the Realme Narzo 10A.
The newest build, with the software version number RMX2020 11.C.06, has been released by the firm. Because this is a significant update, the download size is approximately 2.8GB. For quicker downloading, I recommend connecting your device to a reliable Wi-Fi network. To obtain the stable build quicker, Realme specifies a necessary software version. Yes, your smartphone must be upgraded to the RMX2020 11.A.65 version number.
The update brings a slew of new features, including additional AODs, a notification panel, a power menu, updated home screen UI options, improved dark mode, and more. Realme has published the full changelog on their community forum.
Narzo 10A gets an Android 11 update based on Realme UI 2.0 – Changelog
- Make the user interface your own by customizing it.
- On the home screen, third-party app icons are now supported.
- Enhanced, medium, and mild Dark mode styles are available; backgrounds and icons may be changed to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Weather animations have been added to offer a more engaging experience.
- A folder may now be deleted or combined with another.
Privacy and Security
- In Quick Settings, you may now enable or disable “App lock.”
- When your phone’s battery is less than 15%, you may send a message to share your location with certain individuals.
- You may alter how Game Assistant is summoned.
- A QR code may be used to share your personal hotspot with others.
- You can quickly move to a new phone by backing up your pictures, documents, system settings, and more.
- The inertial zoom function has been added, which smooths out zooming during video recording.
- The level and grid features have been added to assist you create videos.
realme Lab is a company based in the United Kingdom
- The addition of a Sleep Capsule will assist you in scheduling downtime and securing your sleep time.
The firm also highlighted the known problems in its forum post, in addition to the changelog. If you’re planning to upgrade your smartphone’s software, be sure to go over the known problems as well.
- It may take longer to boot for the first time after the update, particularly if you have a lot of third-party apps on your phone.
- Following the update, the system will conduct a number of activities such as application adaption, background optimization, and security scanning in order to enhance system operating efficiency and remove possible safety concerns. As a result, the system will utilize more CPU, memory, and other resources, perhaps causing minor stuttering and increased power usage. We recommend that you leave it for 5 hours once it has been completely charged, or use the phone regularly for 3 days, and then your device will return to normal.
If you’re using the Narzo 10A, you’ll get the latest update within a few days now that you’re aware of the new features and known problems. You may check for fresh updates under Settings > Software Updates, since there are instances when we don’t get an OTA notice. If no update is available, you will get it within a few days.
Before upgrading your smartphone, create a backup of critical data and charge it to at least 50% of its capacity. You may manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery if you wish to go back to Android 10 from Android 11.
You Might Also Like – Google Camera for Realme Narzo 10A Download
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section. Also, please share this post with your social media friends.
More Related Content: